If it ever came down to it, would you agree to help pay for your loved one’s bail bond, or would you rather someone else take care of the problem so you do not have to be financially involved?
Pros to helping your loved one bail out of jail:
- They can get out of jail faster.
- They can return home and go to work.
- They will be surrounded by supportive loved ones, and comfort.
- They are more likely to begin self-growth and handle the future responsibly.
- Your relationship and bond with them will grow stronger.
- They can build a stronger case with their lawyer and better prepare for court.
Cons to helping your loved one bail out of jail:
- You will have to adjust your finances to compensate paying for a bail bond even though you will have a flexible payment plan.
- They will remain in jail.
- They will be surrounded by intimidating and potentially dangerous inmates.
- You will have limited and supervised visiting time with them.
- Your bond with them can change drastically.
- They will have a harder time preparing for court.
- They will not be making any income and will be missing out on important life events.
In good faith, we urge you to help bail your loved one out of jail. If you are stressed about how much time this will take from you, or how your finances will be handled, please let us help you with that. La Mesa Bail Bond Store will help you make this as stress-free as possible. We will work with you on a payment plan that fits with your finances. We will also keep you up to date with the process and keep you informed with what to expect. We believe in the right to bail, but we also believe in the right to protect others involved in the bail bond process. We will not let you down.