We keep it simple & can immediately arrange bail & write the bond. We will work with you on financial arrangements, like collateral or credit terms. Our clients always benefit from our years of experience. Santa Ana Bail Bond Store strive to maintain a high degree of integrity and a professional approach to conducting business.
If you find yourself in a bind with the law, and are meted a bail amount that is not within your financial reach, you can opt to pay using bail bonds through licensed bail agents. To post a bail bond, you will need to provide a premium amounting to ten percent of the set bail and some form of collateral. Santa Ana Bail Bond Store offers bail bonds in the least amount of time possible.
Bail bonds are available through Santa Ana Bail Bond Store 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As one of the leading bail bond service providers in Orange County & Los Angeles County, the company provides timely, confidential, and courteous service to its clients.
Call us at 424-282-2056 anytime, to start the bail bond process.
Statewide and Bail Bond Store Service
We have over 27 professional agents on call 24/7 that are ready to serve you throughout Orange County. There is no office visit necessary with us! We will dispatch one of our agents to meet you right at the jail. One stop bail bond shopping! Again, we want to make this as easy and convenient for you as possible.
Santa Ana Bail Bond Store has grown into a successful California agency that is able to provide speedy and professional bonding services throughout Orange County and Los Angeles County. We are a family owned and operated agency that prides itself in being an active community member. Santa Ana Bail Bond Store will find a way to help you, no matter the circumstances.
- Paperwork is quickly processed so defendants are released as soon as possible.
- If financial arrangements are a concern for you, we offer several bail payment plans, usually without collateral. Call us for more details.
- Our easy payment plans offer 0% interest
- You can find a local bail bondsman in your area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to help.
- Bail can be posted anywhere in the United States.
- Personal, professional and confidential service
- Visa, MC, Amex and Discover accepted.
- Deal Directly with a licensed professional Bail Agent