Innocent until proven guilty. That is a powerful right given unto all American citizens, a right exercised by the right to post bail until trial. As a defendant, do you know your full rights during the bail process? You have the right to:
- Know all the charges made against you.
- Non-excessive bail.
- Be presumed innocent.
At San Diego Bail Bond Store, we uphold, protect, and encourage these rights, as these are the fundamental reasons upon which we do our business with integrity and unmatched success. As a client of ours, you have the right to:
- Professional, confidential, and fast service.
- Receive receipts of all collateral and other payment collected.
- Receive necessary copies of documentation relating to the bail case.
- Full disclosure of obligations as a co-signer.
Give San Diego Bail Bond Store a shot at helping you bail someone out of jail. Having never let a client down in their 27 years of service, you will not be disappointed. Call them whenever you are ready, at 619-232-9807.