Paying for a bail bond means meeting monthly payments. While easier and more affordable than the straight bail option, some people might still be stretched thin on money. Here are some helpful ways to save and recoup money for bail:
- Move bank accounts to gain the most benefits and highest interest
- Buy essentials and use coupons and sales
- Set aside a percentage or amount of each paycheck for bail
- Buy groceries and cook meals instead of eating out
- Set budgets – only spend x amount of necessities, x amount for pleasure, x amount for bail. Do not go over the first two. Any leftover unspent money from the first two can be put towards bail.
- Keep tracking of spending
- Pick up a part time job or gig if your schedule allows room for it
- Go ahead and sell what you’ve been meaning to get rid of for a long time
- Give up unnecessary subscription services like Netflix or a magazine
By doing these and more, you’ll be surprised at how much extra cash you can have. This will make paying for a bail bond a little more comfortable. And there’s always the possibility of regaining some of these pleasures later on, after this situation blows over.